The photo timetable is available below, outlining which day each TA will have their student photos.
Further information about school photos was sent home with students on Thursday last week.
School Photos will be taken on:
– Tuesday 9th March 2021
– Wednesday 10th March 2021
– Thursday 11th March 2021
- Every student will have their photo taken, whether they are purchasing photos or not.
- Included with the information sent last week were instructions for ordering your photos online. All order forms are printed with the student’s name and ‘unique’ shoot key, therefore it is VERY important that every student receives their own personalised order form.
- Log onto www.msp.com.au and follow the prompts to place your order.
- The expiry date for online ordering is Wednesday 17th March. Any orders received after this date will incur a $30.00 archive fee.
- If you wish to purchase family photos, envelopes can be obtained from the office.
- Family photos will be taken before school on Wednesday (10th March) and Thursday (11th March), between 7.30am and 8.30am.
- Please ensure that your family envelope and payment are handed to the Photographers on photo day.
- If you do not have the correct money, any change needed will be provided when photos are delivered to school.
- Family photos cannot be ordered online.
- Once school has received photos, family photos will remain at reception for parents to collect.
Please Note: Individuals and Family Photos are not available to view online.