Call us on (08) 6207 6100
Together towards tomorrow


Currambine Primary School welcomes enrolments from all students into our community. We are happy to receive Kindergarten enrolments both from within our boundaries and beyond, however enrolment is also subject to availability.  Students residing within the school’s boundary and enrolling into Pre Primary through to Year Six are guaranteed a place at our school.  Parents from outside our boundaries are most welcome to apply.  Acceptance of enrolment is dependent on the availability of places however, we always endeavour to welcome all students and presently 50% of our enrolment is from beyond our boundaries.

Currambine Primary School welcomes the enrolment of students with disabilities, specific learning needs or requiring supported learning. Please contact the school regarding enrolment so we can support your child’s transition to our school successfully.

Currambine Primary School Prospectus

Kindy tours are available on Wednesdays from 8.45am – 9.30am. Tours for other years are also available on request. Please phone 6207 6100 or email to book your spot.

To apply to enrol, please complete the forms below. Enrolment packs are also available via email or post on request.

1) 2020 Enrolment Form
2) Connect Registration Form
3) Medical Health Care Form
4) Students’ Online Permission Policy Form:

Please submit completed forms to the school office (during school hours) and ensure that you have the following:

  1. Birth certificate (if parents are born overseas, evidence of residency or citizenship is to be provided)
  2. Identity documents (if applicable)
  3. Immunisation certificate – Australian Immunisation Registry – Immunisation History Statement Information
  4. Court order (if applicable)
  5. Proof of address.  If your child was not born in Australia, you must provide the following:
    1. Evidence of the date of entry into Australia
    2. Passport or travel documents
    3. Current visa and previous visas (if applicable)
  6. In addition, if your child is a temporary visa holder you must provide the following:
    1. Confirmation of enrolment or evidence of permission to transfer provided by Education and
      Training International (if holding an International full fee student visa, sub class 571), or
    2. Evidence of the visitor and temporary resident visa (other than sub class 571 referred to above), or
    3. Evidence of the visa for which the student has applied (if the student holds a bridging visa)

School Handbook
School Boundary Map


Enrolments from International Fee Paying students are also welcome. Queries should be directed in the first instance to TAFE International WA via their website or email to or by telephone on 08 9218 2100.