Currambine Primary School welcomes enrolments from all students into our community. We are happy to receive Kindergarten enrolments both from within our boundaries and beyond, however enrolment is also subject to availability. Students residing within the school’s boundary and enrolling into Pre-Primary through to Year Six are guaranteed a place at our school.
Parents from outside our boundaries are most welcome to apply. Acceptance of enrolment is dependent on the availability of places, however we always endeavour to welcome all students and presently fifty per cent of our enrolment is from beyond our boundaries.
Currambine Primary School welcomes the enrolment of students with disabilities, specific learning needs or requiring supported learning. Please contact the school regarding enrolment so that we can support your child’s transition to our school successfully.
Currambine Primary School Prospectus
School Boundary Map
Kindy tours are available on Wednesdays from 8.45am – 9.30am. Tours for other years are also available on request. To book to join a tour please call 6207 6100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply to enrol your child, please complete the following forms:
1) Enrolment Form
2) Connect Registration Form
3) Medical Health Care Form
4) Students’ Online Permission Policy Form
Enrolment packs are also available via email or post upon request.
Please submit completed forms to the school office (during school hours) and ensure that you have the following:
- Birth certificate (if parents are born overseas, evidence of residency or citizenship is to be provided)
- Identity documents (if applicable)
- Immunisation certificate – Australian Immunisation Registry – Immunisation History Statement Information
- Court order (if applicable)
- Proof of address. If your child was not born in Australia, you must provide the following:
- Evidence of the date of entry into Australia
- Passport or travel documents
- Current visa and previous visas (if applicable)
- In addition, if your child is a temporary visa holder you must provide the following:
- Confirmation of enrolment or evidence of permission to transfer provided by Education and Training International (if holding an International full fee student visa, sub class 571) or;
- Evidence of the visitor and temporary resident visa (other than sub class 571 referred to above) or;
- Evidence of the visa for which the student has applied (if the student holds a bridging visa)
International Fee Paying Students
Enrolments from International Fee Paying students are also welcome. Queries should be directed in the first instance to TAFE International WA via their website or emailed to: email@example.com. Alternatively you can call 08 9218 2100.
If you have any questions regarding the enrolment process please call the school office on 6207 6100 during school hours.