Free Sessions for 0-4 Year Olds
Our free programs for 0-4 year olds are a great way to introduce your child to a school environment and to meet other children before they start Kindy. Children don’t need to have a sibling attending our school, all children aged 0-4 and their parent/carer are welcome to attend.
🎨 Play and Learning Skills (P.A.L.S.)
- Includes outside play, indoor activities, singing and music to enhance fine/gross motor skills, develop social skills and provide engaging learning experiences to enhance readiness for Kindy.
- P.A.L.S. takes place on Monday mornings from 8.45am to 10.30am in the undercover area from Week Two to Nine each term.
- P.A.L.S. t-shirts are available to buy for $12.
If you would like to come along, please complete the form in the P.A.L.S Brochure available to download here (or collect one from the school office) and bring it along to your first session.
🎶 Rhyme Time
- A fun session of nursery rhymes and singing aimed at supporting phonic awareness skills.
📚 Story Time
- An enjoyable and relaxing way to spend time with your child, while developing their pre-literacy and social skills through stories.
Rhyme Time and Story Time sessions are held on alternate weeks in the School Library from 8.45am to 9.15am, from Week Two to Nine each term.
Please check our Term Planner for upcoming sessions.
We ask for a $2 gold coin donation from each parent each week to help cover the cost of tea, coffee, resources and activities for the program. Children will need to bring a snack, hat and drink bottle (optional).
We look forward to welcoming you to Currambine Primary School.